Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. They cannot harm your computer.
The cookie is used solely to help your browser process a website; it does not collect any information from your computer or snoop on your files.
Cookies are used to identify you and allow you to log in to a web site and search or post without having to log in again and again. At present, you do not need to log in to www.tarotbyemail.com.
Cookies may be used by our affiliates or links to identify you as a user of this website.
Cookie files are typically stored in the cookie file of your browser. Each file normally contains:
- The name of the website server that created the cookie
- The duration of the cookie – how long your browser can use the cookie information to access the website that created the cookie
- A cookie value – this unique information is normally a randomly generated number
The server that created the cookie uses the cookie value to remember you when you come back to the site or navigate from one page to another. Only the server that created the cookie can read and process the cookie. Cookies can expire at the end of a browser session (from when a user opens the browser window to when they exit the browser) or they can be stored for longer.
The following is a summary of the types of cookies that are being used on this site.
- Essential Site Cookies – various file names
Site cookies are essential to the operation of this website. They are usually set when you first visit the site and deleted when you close your browser. If blocked, this site will not operate correctly.
- CMS (Content Management System) – various file names
Cookies are set by our CMS/Blog system when you first visit this site. We don’t use these cookies and they’re usually deleted when a user closes their browser
- Google Analytics
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The information can be used to compile reports that let us improve the site. The information is collected in any anonymous form, including the number of visits to this site, how you arrived at the site, and which pages you visited. You can opt-out of these cookies by following this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Amazon – Amazon may store cookies so that it knows to pay us a small commission for anything you buy online as a result of following a link from our shop. We do not keep your information or attempt to find out who you are if you have purchased from Amazon; any relevant cookies are theirs and for their use only.
- PayPal – PayPal may leave cookies on the site when you book a reading.
- Social media channels – If you share any of our content with friends through social networks such as Facebook or Twitter, you may be sent cookies from these websites.
We don’t store…
We do not store any personally identifiable information.
We never use or install spy ware on other people’s computers, nor do we use spy ware to retrieve information from your computers.
Further information about cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What is the effective date of this cookies policy?
This policy was last updated, and became effective, on 24/04/2018.